New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
That pictures been out for awhile. When I first saw it, after I regained my composure;), I e mailed Ford asking if they planned on bringing back the Bronco. They said at the time, they had no plans for it. That was some time ago, and I havent heard if anything changed. Ive owned 3 Broncos and they are hands down my favorite truck ever made.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I read a Ford report a couple of months ago stating that they could not make the numbers work to show a profit. But, it was close.

Maybe things have changed.

If they build that "truck" pictured, they better not call it Bronco. [mad]

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
Why buy those, when you can go old school like mine?

They better name that piece of [email protected]$$ The Donkey!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
y cant beat the old trucks i still have my dads 69 scout cant afford to put it back together and just cant part with it the only truck he ever bought new

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
Yep, things all redone. It is a 100 percent rust free Southern Cali farm truck with 80k original miles. It's the Buck truck. 3 on the tree too, so no one else can drive it!!!!!!!!!!!! They don't make em like this anymore and it probably will run better and outlast that new garbage they are trying to put out!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
gregd said:
i still have my dads 69 scout cant afford to put it back together
I'll take it off your hands if you want. :D

JerseyBass said:
. It is a 100 percent rust free Southern Cali farm truck with 80k original miles.
Wow. What a find!

I have 3 F250's at home ... '79 '86 '02. I had to buy a little MIG welder just to keep up with rusted-out panel replacement. [hihi]

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I bet they could make it cost effective if they would take out all the BS unneeded things like automatic tranny, power anything, carpeting, cd changer etc. Just make a good bulletproof hose out the interior type like the pre-78 models. Or I cant see how they just cant take a shortbed F150 pick up and work off of that to come up with a 78-96 type, which I prefer.

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
If the glove don't fit......

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
There was a guy on ebay a few years ago selling a white one, I think a 95 or 96, that he bought and put in storage for almost 10 years. It still had the factory paper floor mats and had obout 12 miles on it. I would have loved to buy a brand new Bronco 10 years after it was made.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.