New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really cant wait for hunting season to start. More so this year then any other year. Not sure why but COME ON ALREADY

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
For some reason, this year I am trying not to get too excited...yet. This summer has been real cool so far. I have had my air conditioner on for a total of 2 days. Thats not right. I just have this sinking feeling that it is gonna get hot soon, and I will not like it if its hot in september, october, and november. I dont enjoy hunting while it is hot. I try to "control" it until it gets cold. Might be just me though.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Still haven't put the air on. I have a feeling August will be a hot month. Hopefully September will be tolerable and we'll have normal October and November weather. Last season was really strange. Late October we had an ice storm and a few days later on November 1 I shot an 8 pointer and had to gut and drag him in 70 degree weather.

I'm looking forward to this season too. I've been shooting for a couple weeks now but theres still some gear that I want to add before the season starts so I'm willing to wait another month and a half. For quite a few family members, this will be their first season. Hopefully, it will be a good season for me and a season full of firsts for those that I hunt with.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
My blood pressure is rising![up] and I'm starting to get the Christmas is coming feeling I used to get when I was a kid.

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
really cant wait for hunting season to start
I'm just the opposite this year-I have yet to take my bow out of its case, or check on a single stand-I'm just not feeling it this year[sad]

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
I get excited every year and have been hunting for 47 years. I enjoy it more than anything else.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.