7K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  buford 
#1 ·
BRAND NEW !!

PSE Drury Outdoors Whitetail Madness Bow
Right Handed. 60-70#. 25-30" draw

with:
Wisker Bisquit-3 Pin Sight-Kisser-Wrist Sling-Quiver

and

1 dozen BRAND NEW Gold Tip Carbon 5575 arrows w/ 2" blazers.

The bow literally only has ONE arrow shot through it.

Arrows are BRAND new. Only one was shot, which was shot through the bow listed above.

$325 for Bow and Arrows

$300 for Bow only

Store Prices:
The bow sells for $499.00.
The arrows sell for like $45 per dozen

Photos to follow, shortly. Thanks

See less See more
#7 ·
I'm selling it for a friend who just left for Iraq, again.

Browning. I'm not sure if it is the XS model, or not. How would I tell ? I looked for an "XS" somewhere on the bow, but could not find it.

It is really a nice bow.

Master: I PM'd you my phone number. Should you have any questions, go ahead and call.

Not sure what I have left as far as archery gear, however, I may have some nocks and/or other small stuff that I can throw in. Keep in mind, this bow is ready to hunt, just need to sight in for yourself.

Like I said, I'll get some photos up shortly, but, the bow is here with me.

#9 ·
Browning. It's the 32"

28.5 is a SHORT bow !! Probably not very forgiving to shoot, eh ?

I've never owned a bow with a 36" ATA..Thats long !! I like the ability to move in the blind and stand that a shorter bow allows.

#15 ·
Pending a meeting and transaction tomorrow, this bow is sold along with the arrows.

If the deal should fall through, I'll update this post.

Thanks !!

#18 ·
Droptine, Thanks for the bow! Just got it tuned up. Catch u on Monday!
You're very welcome. Now you can retire your Hoyt ;)

It was great meeting and speaking with you. Hope you got the bow all set-up for you and stick a monster with it.

Yep, I should be there Monday, but, will be leaving there around 3pm. Just give me a call around noon, buddy !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.