6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BRAND NEW !!

PSE Drury Outdoors Whitetail Madness Bow
Right Handed. 60-70#. 25-30" draw

with:
Wisker Bisquit-3 Pin Sight-Kisser-Wrist Sling-Quiver

and

1 dozen BRAND NEW Gold Tip Carbon 5575 arrows w/ 2" blazers.

The bow literally only has ONE arrow shot through it.

Arrows are BRAND new. Only one was shot, which was shot through the bow listed above.

$325 for Bow and Arrows

$300 for Bow only

Store Prices:
The bow sells for $499.00.
The arrows sell for like $45 per dozen

Photos to follow, shortly. Thanks

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm selling it for a friend who just left for Iraq, again.

Browning. I'm not sure if it is the XS model, or not. How would I tell ? I looked for an "XS" somewhere on the bow, but could not find it.

It is really a nice bow.

Master: I PM'd you my phone number. Should you have any questions, go ahead and call.

Not sure what I have left as far as archery gear, however, I may have some nocks and/or other small stuff that I can throw in. Keep in mind, this bow is ready to hunt, just need to sight in for yourself.

Like I said, I'll get some photos up shortly, but, the bow is here with me.

·
Registered
12,261 Posts
the XL is the longer ATA I think it's 36",the XS is the shorter ATA is like 28.5"

then there is the regular bow madness which is right in the middle about 32" ATA.

just measure the bow ATA and you should be able to tell which model.

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Browning. It's the 32"

28.5 is a SHORT bow !! Probably not very forgiving to shoot, eh ?

I've never owned a bow with a 36" ATA..Thats long !! I like the ability to move in the blind and stand that a shorter bow allows.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'm not sure what the difference is between this and the split limb one I checked out, but I've heard nothing but rave reviews about this bow...

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pending a meeting and transaction tomorrow, this bow is sold along with the arrows.

If the deal should fall through, I'll update this post.

Thanks !!

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Droptine, Thanks for the bow! Just got it tuned up. Catch u on Monday!
You're very welcome. Now you can retire your Hoyt ;)

It was great meeting and speaking with you. Hope you got the bow all set-up for you and stick a monster with it.

Yep, I should be there Monday, but, will be leaving there around 3pm. Just give me a call around noon, buddy !!

·
Registered
423 Posts
No problem! Thing shoots like a dream. My buddy is selling his new Hoyt to get the P.S.E. I got from you. Got skunked in the rain yesterday but it was all good

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.