New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am Parting with my Hoyt PowerTecII $300.00 takes it. In great condition the Bow comes with everything except the sight. Quiver and rest will come with the bow as well as the Xtec stablizer. Bow has limb protectors and silencers and Qwiki 3 arrow quiver. I love this Bow and don't want to part but because of shoulder injury the weight interfears with my shooting.

Specs:
Limbs - Redline
Wheels - Redline HL
Ave % Letoff - 75
M [no swearing please] Weight - 4.8 lbs
Axle to Axle 35 1/4
Brace Hieght 6 3/4
Draw 28-30 inches
Grain speed @ 70lbs 290-315 depending on module hole

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anthony,

I will bring it by if you are interested. I will have it at the Picnic are you going? Oh I can't wait for Monday I am so excited!! :D

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I have set my self free from the life of Blue screens, Hard drive failers, Virus's, and all the other IT problems that have haunted me for the past 11 years. I have sat on my [no swearing please] infront of the monitor in my office for 11 years made my vision go bad, got fat and I am sure some where along the line gave myself an ulser (Not realy. So I have entered the Plumbing and Heating field where I will forever be happy no matter what the day has in store for me. :D

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No maybe not as good. But BETTER! :D haha

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Funny Guy! :D

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
It seems Lately that we turn every post on here into our personal fun page. I think we need to ask drag to put a new forum on here, one for us to bs on, and the other for Matty's Ramblings!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I think we need to ask drag to put a new forum on here, one for us to bs on, and the other for Matty's Ramblings!!!!!!
Oh sure, just blame me for everything. :( :D

I didnt even post on this one....:p Till now!:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts