New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Model #CHT-58V2AH
Purchased new last year, used once in Fall, in as new condition, to much for my small yard. Purchased based on great reviews, little to heavy for me for the amount of shrubs I have, this is commercial grade equipment. Comes with charger and two 58volt batteries, one never used. Trimmer with charger and one battery sells for $360.00 at the HD. Extra battery goes for $140.00.

I'm asking $225.00 cash picked up in Boonton, Morris County. Send message if interested.

Home Depot

·
Registered
1 Posts
Buying a trimmer can be very difficult because finding a good store and finding a good trimmer in this good store is really difficult if you do not know about it. But nothing can be done if you do not know anything about it, then you need to study and study so that you know for a long time and reliably. Most often it happens that you just don’t know where to study and this is helped by people and forums like me on this forum. In short, the site https://homendgarden.com/best-cordless-string-trimmer/ gives information about trimmers where to buy them and how to care for them at home without spending money. Everything is possible if you know how to search and is not lazy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts