New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Bushmaster model offers features that make it legal for sale in States where restrictions similar to the Assault Weapons Ban of 1994 are still in place. A 14.5” chrome lined M4 Type Barrel with a permanently attached “Izzy” Brake yields a 16” overall length (BATF legal) barrel. The Buttstock is a fixed length “Tele-style”unit, but it is not collapsible in order to conform with those regulations. Magazine capacity is limted to 10 Rounds, and the Bayonet Lug is milled off on this “Post-Ban” model.

Light forged Aircraft Aluminum Receivers with Hard Anodize finish). Upper Receiver of A3 model (not shown) includes Picatinny rail for unlimited sight, scope or optics mounting, and removable A3 Carry Handle with 1/2 M.o.A. dual aperture rear sight.

14.5" M4 Profile Barrel chambered for 5.56mm NATO/.223 Rem. caliber – Chrome Lined in both Bore and Chamber for long wear and ease of maintenance – fitted with a fixed & pinned Izzy Muzzle Brake for an overall barrel length of just over 16” (BATF legal). Barrel finish is mil. spec. Manganese Phosphate for protection against
corrosion and rust.

Front Sight is AR Type Base with Square Post – adjustable for elevation. Rear Sight is an A2 Dual Aperture type – adjustable for windage and elevation.

A fixed length “Tele-style” Stock offers light weight, carrying ease and quick handling. Carbine length Handguards have internal aluminum shields to protect against heat build-up in rapid fire sequences.

Comes with a Lockable Hard Case with Operation and Safety Manual, 10 Round Magazine and Black Web Sling plus original cardboard box

pm or call 732-259-5489

new in box never shot

Cannot be found in NJ at this time

FID and matching NJ License required

I have paperwork for transfer item was purchased by me in Jan but do not have need for item since my position has since been reassigned for another unit

item is as pictured on bushmasters website

asking $1400

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
A lot of money for that gun even though its never been shot. And yes you can find them in NJ...

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
A lot of money for that gun even though its never been shot. And yes you can find them in NJ...
I was thinking the same... but some people are ok with a 50% markup I guess.

·
Registered
33 Posts
the price isnt that bad.
Tipshardaware had i think couple of them for $1500 few weeks back. and dont forget you have to add taxes+NICS

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Quote:
Tipshardaware had i think couple of them for $1500 few weeks back. and dont forget you have to add taxes+NICS

Tips had one for 1300$ 2 weeks ago. I bought the same gun at tips in january for 1000$.
Thats the problem in this craziness... price gouging. Tips is asking way too much for them... but its supply and demand, if people are willing to pay it, why not charge that much?

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
You mean Rips hardware, he is overpriced on everything.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
he is overpriced on everything.
I'm thinkin' of selling an Armalite A2 carbine, with factory-quad rail, C-More CRW co-witness red dot(4 moa and 8 moa diodes), Timney drop-in 3 lb. single-stage trigger, second set of furniture with only about 200 rnds. at most shot through it for $14K....comes with a matching black Harley though.

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
I'm thinkin' of selling an Armalite A2 carbine, with factory-quad rail, C-More CRW co-witness red dot(4 moa and 8 moa diodes), Timney drop-in 3 lb. single-stage trigger, second set of furniture with only about 200 rnds. at most shot through it for $14K....comes with a matching black Harley though.
LOCATION? PM SENT

1 - 18 of 18 Posts