New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS brand new, never fired Mossberg 590A1. 12 GA pump, cylinder bore, black synthetic full stock. 8 shot extension tube. 8+1, Blackhawk shell sling and Uncle Mike QD swivels, bayonet lug. Great HD setup. $450.00 picked up (can meet at RTSP in Randolph). FID, and matching NJ drivers license, and will fill out COE.

I also have some extras which the buyer can buy at a reduced price.
USGI Lancay M9 bayonet that is the correct bayonet for this gun, and a fair amount of shotgun ammo. Not selling the bayonet unless I sell the shotgun first.
Thanks
20130628_111410-1.jpg 20130628_111434-1.jpg 20130628_111515-1.jpg

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks, great home defense shotgun. This is the heavy walled milspec barrel. Same shotgun that the military adopted. This one and the Benelli of course.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One and only price drop $425 picked up in Randolph. FID, DL and normal NJ paper work required. This shotgun is brand new.

·
Registered
10,374 Posts
Im pretty sure there are maverick barrel that fit this too, so you can end up with a super heavy duty action with choked barrels. Friend of mine has a 590A1... def the last home defense shotgun you'll ever have to buy HAHAHAH

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Hi Dave, was not thinking about a trade but possibly... what did you have in mind. I also have some HG permits on the way. Also like lever guns.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Just got in a nice 6 digit garand. with an orig m1d stock. 45 barrel. cmp papers. A little beyond this one. Have a few 03s.

·
Registered
1 Posts
WTS brand new, never fired Mossberg 590A1. 12 GA pump, cylinder bore, black synthetic full stock. 8 shot extension tube. 8+1, Blackhawk shell sling and Uncle Mike QD swivels, bayonet lug. Great HD setup. $450.00 picked up (can meet at RTSP in Randolph). FID, and matching NJ drivers license, and will fill out COE.

I also have some extras which the buyer can buy at a reduced price.
USGI Lancay M9 bayonet that is the correct bayonet for this gun, and a fair amount of shotgun ammo. Not selling the bayonet unless I sell the shotgun first.
Thanks
View attachment 6858 View attachment 6859 View attachment 6860
Hi. Is this still available?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts