New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F/S 12 ga Rem 1100 slug gun matte finish, 2 3/4" fully rifled cantiliver barrel,black synthetic monte carlo stock,trigger job done-super crisp,sims limbsaver recoil pad,sling swivels and leather sling.

It's a real great setup.Soft shooting,accurate,and reliable.I would rate the condition as very good,has very little normal wear from normal hunting.Anybody who knows me from the site can attest that I keep my guns in great shape.

First $400 takes it.Buyer must posses NJFID and certificate of eligiblity will be completed.Anbody interested can send me a pm or email(my address is in my profile).I'm located in Camden county.Thanks.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
it's the same one we talked about a few weeks ago...awesome deer gun
I know!! Thats why you're killin me!! Wish I could take it from you but Im getting a few other things this summer... plus I'm torn what I want to get as a competition shotgun. I'm sure this will go quick... long before I make up my mind.:D

I'm still planning on coming down tuesday... Ill touch base with you tom.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
I don't need another slug gun, have 2 and ordering another, but that's a good setup for someone that wants to start reaching out and touching deer.

Good luck with sale.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
I was going to text you this week to see if you still had this... and prob come down and get it next weekend. Oh well, congrats on the sale man!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.