New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drag, there has been some posting asking for NBK to be booted, Rules for the site, New Mod's...

Can we have you answers to these Votes? What is going to happen...

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i think drag is in PA. so i don't think he will be on here till sometime next week. i think Jim and Matty are with him.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
ive had time to think about this booting anti's out debate and ive come to the conclusion that i was half wrong. nbk doesnt offer any good conversation on the subject, so let him go. but just being an anti shoudltn get you booted, so maybe there should be rules of conduct for antis. like a questionaire or some crap like that. if they dont answer questions like a mature person then they dont belong. maybe it was bowhuntercop suggesting i was gay that got me thinking more clearly???

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
my [no swearing please] gets sore enough just sitting in a tree stand all day. i dont need anything going in my closet....plus i dont think my gf would approve

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Could this subject get any older???????

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
you never know around here dbuck...lol

hey dbuck i saw a NICE buck today back at the hospital. i also saw a nice 8 crossing from my side to the side you hunt by the split in the the road.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Hey Woj..There's 2 huge 8s running up there. I thought that I was the only one hunting up there but I found a new stand today on the other side of the property,I think they are set up for muzzleloader.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts