New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i guess it got water in it on tuesday and i took off both ends and it was clear also i used a blow dryer to remove moisture and it still fogged on sat is it trash or any remedy

·
Registered
755 Posts
I have a Leupold and had the same tying happen to me with the moisture inside of it. its not the scope, it just simply got water in it an created moisture. it'll eventually evaporate.
sorry man, but your scope is broken too. good scopes (like Leupolds) are purged with nitrogen or other inert gas and sealed with o-rings. if there is moisture in there something is wrong, get it repaired or replaced.

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
And be cautious of fake Leupolds built in China!!! For more info on that topic, visit the Leupold site. Apparently a lot of illegal knock-offs are/were being returned to Leupold for various quality issues and there is nothing they can do about fixing them. Basically, if you see an amazing price for a quality scope, do some more research because they may not be legit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.