New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dose anybody no a place to hunt where your in a remote area and you dont have to deal with people fucking with your shit? and a place that your allowed to hunt? some where in the byram netcong area[wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

·
Registered
223 Posts
i hunt zone 6 but its very heavy hiking trails so you need to know how to use them you your advantage. it can be verry frustrating...

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
When you find a zone where no one will mess with your stuff let us all know.. I hunt zone 6 I have had 2 camera stolen one wrecked, one stand stolen, and one stand some one decided to leave there soda cans and food all over my stand..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well, my stuff hasn't been stolen yet. But There are four in my group with stands nearby and someone put another stand less than thirty feet away facing me! I have to look right at this numbskull in October. I hope he just made a mistake and moves his stand before then. My friends have been hunting from the same tree for four hunting seasons now. I know I always see plenty of other hunters when I hike around, but come on! There are other empty trees a couple hundred yards away. At least seventy-five yards would be good. My friends think he is deliberately trying to annoy us and wants to hunt over our bait. I am giving him the benfit of the doubt until I actually find him to ask him to move his stand.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
If he doesn't move out, bring a radio with you. You can blast some awful rap at full volume... eventually he'll move along;)

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
If you're willing to drive a little you can go to Hamburg mountain. It's really thick and alot of Hills straight up and down, but you can go a while without seeing anyone and there are some big deer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.