New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone fishing in the flukemaster out of leonardo? i think its august 6th....we are the defending champs from last year....best 5 fish...weighed in 40+ lbs....hope we can top it this year

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
We should find out what the entry fee is and since we will be out there we should enter it. All members on the boat can chip in and pay the entry fee. Then when Team Venisoneatr wins we can buy the losers Thongs with the winings.. :)

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Fluke Masters Tournament at Leonardo State Marina, sponsored by the Community Fire Company, Leonardo. $75 per boat, tax deductible. 250 boat limit. Combined weight of five fish. More than $12,000 in prizes. For more information call Jeff, (732) 291-0073 or John, (732) 787-6022.[up]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Friday Aug 5th captains meeting For Fluke Tournement leanardo fire house
appleton ave.

7:00pm

Rules regulations
shirts
and any questions answered.
Need a $75.00 check no limit on people on boat[up]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I was told that it was not manditory and I contacted Jeff and he is sending me out the information needed.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Rich,

Are you in for the 6th?? He is send ing me out an application for the contest. Jim is all for it.[up]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
just got the papers today and it did say that the meeting was manditory but I will call the guy and double check.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I will try to make it down I will let you know. If I can get one person to go with me we can represent both boats. I will see if Jim (Venisoneatr wants to go and if he does I will represent Rich's boat but if Jim can't go I will go for him and then we will need someone to represent Rich's boat. Let me Know.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Cool let's do it. I will pick you up. I guess we will pay for the boats and just have the guys reimburse us on the boat.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok guys...i wanna say good luck tomorrow...ill be out there defending our title "the flukemasters"...same boat...hopefully same outcome as last year although 40+ lbs will be hard to beat...again....GOOD LUCK

1 - 20 of 23 Posts