19K views 124 replies 17 participants last post by  JerseyJim 
#1 ·
Ok We got 1 boat full already, boat 1:
Venisoneatr
IMB21
NUGBUCK
Jcchartboy
Hkonfishn

Need to know who has a boat and whos doesn't!!! August 6th or 7th is the date right now, Please let me know as soon as possible, so you can be paired to a boat!!!

#15 ·
anyone can come, the problem I am having right now is we Have more people iterested than last time, and not enough boats. So all of you out there who Have a boat and want to Partake in this, please let me know, and how many you can take on your boat!!!

#16 ·
CALLING ALL CAPTAINS!!!! The weekend of the 6th-7th is set for Flukeathon 2, anyone with a boat that want to participate, and can possibly take members with you, post your replies soon, so people dont get left out, or make other plans!!! Thank You

Ian

#19 ·
After that message I was telling my wife man I missed the first annual flukeathon and now the second, maybe the baby will come early, she started having contractions but they were just a scare.

Looks like my soon to be second son has good hearing and is going to be a fisherman :)

#21 ·
If someone drops out let me know. Griker is really interested. Hey Jim we are going to slam them I feel a doormat on my line already. I loves me some fluke fishing..!!!! [up]:D[up]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.