New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why don't we get a date in mind for August, so that anyone who wants to go has at least a month to plan if the can go? Also, an idea I have is, if we do this again, let's switch up the teams so that everyone gets a chance to meet other members from the site, and fish with them? Also we can organize it better to where we have a finish time, and rally point to measure and weigh fish to see who ACTUALLY wins, and what prize the team will get. I would try to organize this, but I dont have a boat. What do you think????

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I am in on this one. Jim do you have the room for me?

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I bring my kids back on Aug 6th or 7th so any date after that and I am in. Thanks Jim! :D[up]

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, well If we are gonna do this, then If jim has room, I would like to go with him and meet him and some other guys. Lets take a poll, what is better for everyone, Saturday or Sunday? I guess I will set this up then! I will what to see who can go and what dates are good, and then we'll set up teams and what not

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Date doesn't matter for me as I have room for 5. My boat is set with myself, Nugbuk, jcchartboy, hkdon, and imb.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok then Boat 1 is complete. Need to know who has boats, how many they can take, and whether Saturday or sunday is better. Tentative date August 20th or August 21st!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
imb21... Prerequisite for you... leave your spinning rod home if you planned on bringing one!! :D

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Should I attempt to ask my wife considering she is due for her c-section on august 10th?

Might have to pick up some flowers on the way home :)

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
A saturday sounds good to me. [up]

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know I am slow and all, But Jim, I dont get it?!?!?! I am not the brightest apple in the bunch LOL

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
imb21, I'm gonna teach you how to fluke fish. I will supply you with a rod & reel and necessary tackle. My opinion, spinning rods have their place on the surf and in trout streams and specific salt water applications. If I'm wrong I apologize but I thought there was a rumor a while back about someone getting snagged in the back of the head with a hook???

1 - 20 of 26 Posts