New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know about anyone else but Im ready for the fattie flatties....In just a few weeks season opens!! I got my Trout, striper, and bluefish itch outa the way. Im ready for them flat bastards!!! The thing I havnt fished for before is black fish and this year I think Im gona give it a shot... But Im welcoming fluke with open arms. I have heard guys hookin up allready since the flounder left. CANT WAIT..thats sum fun fishin[rofl]

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
There are a few fluke around but it"s pretty slow the water needs to warm up a bit it's still in the 40"s over rockaway the fish are spead out from the surf to the gully

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
There are a few fluke around but it"s pretty slow the water needs to warm up a bit it's still in the 40"s over rockaway the fish are spead out from the surf to the gully
i heard of a 13lbr caught on live herring in tuckerton area too bad it was not in two weeks he had to release it

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
fluke its a fluke to catch your limit of keepers
[rofl][rofl][rofl]That is the truth.I got rid of my boat,grandfather got rid of his so now i pay 75 to hit a party boat and get lucky to see 1 a trip

1 - 6 of 6 Posts