New Jersey Hunters banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Excellent isn't a word I use when speaking of Ray meat....even when taken care of correctly. ...OK seems more fitting
Cownose is ok, southern rays I think are pretty good, maybe Excellent was a bit exaggerated but I think it's pretty good chunked breaded and fried. Either way they don't go to waste

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: 319

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow! You're really good at it, man. I've never thought there are so many people who enjoy bowfishing. Last year, I went to New Zealand, and I could legally shoot any fish that counts as a noxious pest, you know, catfish, Koi carp. Not so adventurous as I expected, still it was a nice experience. Nevertheless, I fell in love with that country, it is one of the most magic places on earth. I'm thinking about going salt water bowfishing there, if you're interested, check this page out to find out more information How Safe Is New Zealand for Travel? (2020 Updated) ⋆ Travel Safe - Abroad.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Impressed after reading your short story is way too little to say. I am happy you enjoy every moment of your life and take all the opportunities related to traveling. The way you described everything made me think you are a travel agent trying to convince me to go there, speaking of it have you considered this? I'm working as one and let me tell you this is the best job, you have the opportunity to visit a lot of places while you are paid for that. I wasn't sure I wanted to start my job in this domain but after reading this article How to Become a Travel Agent: The Definitive Guide my perception changed completely so give it a try!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been to Florida. I loved the local fishing. It was something unbelievable. Only a trip to Florida by train could compare to it. Traveling by train, you can see more beautiful places than flying by plane.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts