New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any information on this place and what the fees are and how to join. I called and got a man that could bearly hear and the address in the yellow pages is wrong. I am a member of the Cherry ridge range and wanted to join another place closer by. Any info would help searched the web for a website found nothing.

·
Registered
808 Posts
The number that I had was never answered, it would just ring off the hook. Its by the golf course in Florham Park next to the Religious retreat the nuns run. I forget the name of the road it is off of. There is no sign, except for a no trespassing sign next to this ramshackle dirt road. If you are not looking for it, you will miss it. Forget GPS, it sends you to the religious retreat. I tried joining there last year, but when I stopped by the property and I walked into the club house and was told "Florham Park Residents only" Perhaps I didn;t smell the right way to them. Good luck though. Would love to hear if you make it in.

·
Registered
136 Posts
308, I would love to have a ranger or club closer but i think the florham park one is pretty private.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys ya the guy seemed pretty nasty on the phone I live in Madison so I guess they wont play ball I will have to try and find a member and see if I can get in through them. Its kinda a shame they are that way I think all sportsmen need to be on the same team. It just shows you what a great range cherry ridge is!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts