New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
nice truck :D i've heard of a fishing boat before, but never a fishing truck. is that fishing truck powered by an inboard or an outboard motor?

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
powered by an inboard or an outboard motor?

my guess is an inboard lol[hihi]

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mhuntr
naa its gas. 5.7 motor. I always had the quad cab but I am so happy I got the Mega now. The kids have so much room in the back seat it is great for them.

LOl I do have a trolling motor in the bed though. funny that you said that.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Crewcabs and mega cabs are the best!!

My buddy sold his Dodge Mega cab about 6 months ago because the rise in the cost of diesel.....His truck was insane with an 8" lift 38" tires pillar gauges 4" stainless duel exhaust and an edge programmer with an 150 hp gain.

The truck was an animal!!!!

I have an 06'Ford F250 6.0L Diesel Superduty Crewcab Shortbed Lariet 4x4 Chrome pkg 3.73's
SCT X3 tuner with the Street tune which put me at approx 440 RWHP, Edge Insight w/ EGT probe, MBRP 4" stainless steel Turbo back exhaust with muffler delete and a 5" stainless duel wall tip, Harley Headlights, Recon smoked led taillights and smoked led side markers.
I've smoked mustangs with my rig and I still get 22 mpg highway go figure.

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
I have an 06'Ford F250 6.0L Diesel Superduty Crewcab Shortbed Lariet 4x4 Chrome pkg 3.73's
SCT X3 tuner with the Street tune which put me at approx 440 RWHP, Edge Insight w/ EGT probe, MBRP 4" stainless steel Turbo back exhaust with muffler delete and a 5" stainless duel wall tip, Harley Headlights, Recon smoked led taillights and smoked led side markers.
I've smoked mustangs with my rig and I still get 22 mpg highway go figure.
Nice Truck[up]

·
Registered
50 Posts
This pic was before I put on the Harley headlights and added the recon smoked sidemakers and taillights.

Once I get the time to get a pic of it with all the Xtras I put it up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts