New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SORRY GUYS I WAS OUT IN THE WOODS SINCE 1:00 PM WHEN I GOT BACK TO THE TRUCK I HAD A MILLION VOICE MAILS.
TRIP HAS BEEN CANCELED DO TO HIGH WINDS. HE TOLD ME THAT HE HAS NEXT SUNDAY OPEN. WE WILL DISCUSS THIS AT A LATER DATE RIGHT NOW I WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS NOTIFY. NEXT POST WILL BE THE NAMES OF THOSE THAT I HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the list of the fisherman that I have contacted by phone or are going to be contacted by other members.
Please those that I din'd call is because the phone number was never send in with the checks.

Tripleplay
IMB21
Hkdonfishn
Jersey Jim
tommy
wojtowicza
jersey hunter
drome
carlo funk
dragthor
njoutbackcop

Please can anyone contact the following and let me know.
35whelan
JR hunt
AP119
DBuck
230 grain hollow point

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JR Hunt I'm glad your here, I have you on the list

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK that leaves now 4 persons to be notify, Please if you know this guys call them and let me know.

35 Whelan
AP119
Dbuck
230 grain hollow point

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I am in for next Sunday. I think mother nature joined PETA cause it is really screwing with my Hunting and fishing this year!!![down]

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I'm out next sunday, toms river has a weird thing where we trick or treat the night before halloween due to the big parade. And my son comes first, sorry guys.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Woj contacted me...Thanks

·
11,226 Posts
I left messages or talked to Dragthor, 35Whalen, Hkdonfishn, and Woj.... I left messages for Rich and Kris...I couldn't get through on Kris's cell but left a message on his home phone and sent an e-mail. I spoke with Woj and Sean....

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i doubt if i can make it next week. so count me out.[down]

i left pops a message on voicemail. i also call ian.

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Wow Tony, what a nightmare for you as the organizer. I hope everyone appreciates the work you are putting into this.
I wonder if Drag started taking his Dranimine yet :D:D

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
wonder if Drag started taking his Dranimine yet
i bet he did...lol

being we all were going. we should just meet up at some bar and have some drinks and eats and watch football somewhere.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Yes thank you Tony,I'm sure it would have been a blast.I won't be able to make it next Sunday. Save the 37 cents,don't bother mailing the check back,just tear it up....Thanks again

1 - 20 of 50 Posts