New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The recreation departments of Westampton, Mt. Holly, Lumberton, Eastampton, Hainesport and others, along with the Rising Sun Bassmasters, and Doc Waters Lures are sponsoring an annual fishing derby from 6am to 12pm on Saturday June 6. That day is one of the free fishing days the state provides us.

Last year we had about 100 entrants and enough prize that about half of the kids won something. Please make every attempt to help us out. I know economic conditions are terrible right now, but anything will help. Keep in mind the prizes are mostly for the kids. PM me or email me with any questions. I am willing to pick up donations within a reasonable distance. Thanks in advance. I couldn't figure out how to get the flier up so I just cut and pasted.
Chuck

MOUNT HOLLY, LUMBERTON, WESTAMPTON
EASTAMPTON, HAINESPORT, & SURROUNDING TOWNS RECREATION DEPARTMENTS andm RISING SUN BASS MASTERS
Present the annual
FISHING TOURNAMENT
At Iron Works Park

Saturday JUNE 6, 2009
(NEW JERSEY FREE FISHING DAY)
***Carp/Catfish/Pickerel/Pan Fish (Sunny)***

Door prizes to be awarded

Trophies will be awarded for: first and second place for 10 and under, 11-17, and adult Also for:
Mount Holly Resident Largest Fish Overall
Lumberton Resident Largest Fish Overall
Eastampton Resident Largest Fish Overall
Westampton Resident Largest Fish Overall
For information and directions call: Mt. Holly - Mike Trimble 609-267-0170 ext.164 Bass Masters - Rick Phelan 609-868-2824 Lumberton Recreation - 609-267-3217 Eastampton Recreation - 609- 267-5723 Westampton Recreation - 609- 267-1891 ext.8

Registration Information: Pre-registration can be mailed or dropped off at 23 Washington St, Mount Holly, NJ 08060. Registration will also be permitted the morning of the tournament located at Iron Works Park, Wollner Drive, Mount Holly, NJ 08060.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
I live in Branchville. So if your willing to drive up i would pick up some stuff to donate, always good to support kids fishing. Stuff like worms, lures,spinners, bobbers etc?

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Branchville is the northern tip of Jersey. If you snowboard or ski you may have heard of Mountain Creek. Or if you even been to the State fair at the Sussex County fair grounds thats about 2 miles from me. Let me know i would be happy to help

·
Registered
12,825 Posts
chuck i think i have a brand new pole with reel "lightweight"...for a kid i'll check and get back to ya...i'll donate it never been to the water

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.