New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pulled a huge bonehead move... put the cam out on sunday afternoon, went to check it today after work, never set it to "ready" state. rookie mistake. got it set and threw some corn out, these pics are 20 minutes later.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rob, yes i can already tell im going to want many more cams out there. this is my first one so i started slow, put this in my fathers backyard in zone 16. im not ready to put any out on public land yet.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
It's becoming a hobby for me, too. I love my field cam. Is that the N8? If so, the vids come out pretty good, too.

Here a couple I pulled off this evening.

And a short night one.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
withmygunnar, yes it is.. video looks good. i didnt want to leave it on video i figured it would drain the batteries real quick. but im sure i will mess around with it at one point :D

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
First set of batteries. Had it on since January 7th.
Over 350 pictures and 25 videos. Still show 1/2 battery remaining.

So, far I like it. In fact I bought a second one last night. :)

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
i have the same camera and it on its second set of batteries since august 15th 2011 and is set for hi res pix every 15 secs with a 1/3rd of life left..thousands of pix since i put it out and it will be out till it dies...i like to watch the deer year round...good luck it is addicting...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts