New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it finally happened. i tagged my first doe with my bow this afternoon at 3:17. i got to the stand at 3 o'clock and had 2 does come in at 3:10. stood around for a while and one finally presented a beautiful broad side shot. drew back and let one fly. put a great shot on her and she ran about 80 yrds. got down and saw a bright red blood covered arrow and started trackin. not the largest doe out there, but still gonna taste great [tasty]

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Way to go on your first bow kill[up][up][up][up]Never mind how big she is or is not, you have done something special and your smile says it all. Congrats!!!!!

SS!

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
Cool and congradulations on the first of many I hope OBTW classy photo with the leaf placed where it is.[up]

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
[up][up]

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks everybody. got a nice shot at her too. both lungs were hit. spitfires 100 grain.

I take back what I said about your man-gina!!!
thanks ducati, this hunt will be a great memory for years to come. not gonna lie im hooked now. nothing is like that first deer. i will be out alot more now that i got that first one under my belt.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.