New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say I am impressed by the accuracy and lethality of this Xbows. shot him at fifteen yards and he ran no more than twenty-five yards before he piled up. Can't wait to do it again.

Reactions: Nanuk

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The scope does not make it accurate, it just allows me to get a better sight picture, and I need all the help I can get!

Reactions: Buzzard II

·
Registered
12,710 Posts
A member here was out at my Farm one day. Rob njbowhunterx16 I think his screen name is, had his x bow with him and let me take a couple shots. I was impressed with the accuracy but I wouldn't call it a scope but rather a sight. This was quite a while ago and if I remember right there was no magnification and no light gathering. It did have some lines like a BDC Rifle scope. Loads of fun to shoot.

Congratulations on your first Wayne. [up]

·
Registered
460 Posts
A member here was out at my Farm one day. Rob njbowhunterx16 I think his screen name is, had his x bow with him and let me take a couple shots. I was impressed with the accuracy but I wouldn't call it a scope but rather a sight. This was quite a while ago and if I remember right there was no magnification and no light gathering. It did have some lines like a BDC Rifle scope. Loads of fun to shoot.

Congratulations on your first Wayne. [up]
that's just one example. my brother and father have actual scopes that magnify the target. same exact thing as a rifle scope

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
A scope does not make a weapon accurate. I've had some rifles with scopes that sure weren't accurate.

Reactions: ELKHUNTJB

·
Registered
665 Posts
Listen, obviously the scope is an advantage over an iron sight or pins. But who cares first deer with his crossbow and he's happy with the way it performed. At least he didn't say he drew his mathews halon and pushed the buton on his scott release and sent his 380 grain full metal jacket tipped with a 100 gr. Muzzy that did it's job. Lol, just lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts