New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am making my first trip to cabelas in PA next week while on vacation. i am taking my 3 year old son matthew. he is in to hunting as much as i am...i love it.

anyone been to the store? is the cabelas store as good as they say?

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Its amazing, I have a 3 1/2 year old as well, took him there last year and he went nuts in the place. They have alot of deer / big game full mounts on exhibit, an aquariam area and upstairs a laser light gun shoot thing for the kids. Its like the light guns in seaside that makes the piano player move and the beer cans shoot up in the air but with game animals.
Not to mention you can shop in there for hours. Make sure you get there at opening because the place fills up quickly on the weekends.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I would say that to experience it fully plan on spending quite a bit of time there. that deer expo room is incredible. you will both love it...:D

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
I going there this Sunday with a group of guys. A few of them have never been there before. They will be amazed and probably broke when they leave.
It's like being a kid in a candy store :p

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
go with a list. i went there to get a few things, when i first walked in i was so overwhelmed that i completely forgot what i needed and bought a bunch of stuff i didnt need

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Be careful bro, every time I go there I spend a grand....ah, what the hell....every man needs a vice!!! I enjoy every trip there but take the advice of the others, get there early...even during the week!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts