Damn Baker's......... DSCF2166.jpg

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
that sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
I started with a baker, dumped it the first time it slipped on me!! Those things are death traps.

·
Registered
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jee thank's ghost I was advertised buy I get 2 free now that came crumbling down.lol

·
Registered
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Consider yourself lucky. Could have been allot worse.
It was!Started this tred as a joke/non joke.I'm all summit and ole man for the newbies don't get scared but in your haste tunnel vision of of your climber pay particular attention to your stand and safety lines!!!! I have a friend who's parralized,a rock in the spine so choose a tree at least with no rock's at the base.Got hung up one night post didn't teather the platform to the climber and it dropped caught my arm in the climber bent the shit out of it no cell phone screamed like a banchee finally did the slide down,thank my lucky stars I can share this!!!Moral of story,doh,be safe[up]

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
But it wasn't broke,only costed $70 in 1974,should I upgrade?
LOL, given you "only got scratched" I figured I'd give you some crap about still using one, glad you're ok though.

For the younger fellas on here, a fair comparison might be like trying climb a tree with a skateboard!

·
Registered
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
For the younger fellas on here, a fair comparison might be like trying climb a tree with a skateboard!
oh great,but mom MR. path said it's ok {bridge}Whack go to your room [rofl]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts