New Jersey Hunters banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we r finally starting to see some trophy bucks on the site, good job by all taken sounds like they are starting to get a little horny?

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I wasn't going to give the "THROPHY" hunter the benefit of a response.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Who's going to issue the warning before this thread gets locked? Or is it too early to warn.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
WOO-HOO!!!!....Finally someone more disliked then me[up]

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
I second the blame on Jim[up]

Man I need to get out and hunt!

Gene,
It seems the bigger bucks are on the prowl a bit more now..I hope to see some bigger ones on here in the next few weeks.[up]

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
lol...i don't know, ask BHC...lol
Lol...This is true.I hope I never go to jail I wouldn't want BHC having his way with me[down]

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Poor guy, he lets things cool off, comes back to make a benign post, and gets jumped. I didn't like the way things went last time either, but jeez guy's, cut him some slack. Forgive and forget...at least wait to he posts something that deserves being slammed before doing so. ;)

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I agree with NJ bowhunter.....give him a chance.

I happen to agree with BhG to an extent anyway. Id like to see the size and quality of the bucks and even the does go up in this state.

To me the size of a Doe doesnt matter that much, because a doe is a doe (IMO), but bucks.. Thats a totally different story. Id like to see guys show some restraint on bucks. There are some quality bucks running around out there, even on WMA's. With the liberal doe limits, I dont see a need to shoot a small buck. Especially when the tiny little rack is just gonna get chucked in a box or in the corner of a shed to collect dust. I wont shoot a buck unless its going on the wall! I wish other successful hunters would start thinking like that. :eek:

Of course, I was out hunting last time the big fued went on, so Im not sure what was said. Maybe BhG deserves the hostility?[confused]

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
It's one thing to be a trophy hunter,but it's another thing to condemn hunters for shooting smaller deer,especially the persons FIRST bowkill. If I see someone that shot a fawn with spots or just out of spots then they will definately hear my opinion,been there done that. A couple years ago I pissed a guy off,he had that "well the state wants me to shoot everything that I can" attitude,well he came in the checking station that I was at with a fawn with fading spots,I walked over with a tissue and wiped the deers mouth off,the guy asked me what I was doing so I told him "it doesn't look good to the non hunters to have a killed fawn with milk still dripping off it's lip" I turned around and walked away..I heard some mumbling and the word a$$hole involved in it...I just laughed and went in to check my deer.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.