New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally took a ride down to Sportsman's Center. Just to look around of course. Walked out of their with the Mathew switchback, and all the goodies I could throw on it. WOW was my wallet hurting!!!!
What an awesome piece of venison getting power, Look out deers here I come. Been shooting my old Browning Mirage since 1989, yes I know what you are saying, but it was always good to me, even took three bears with it in Canada. But when I picked up that Mathew, I just could not put it back. It was not easy counting out ten one hundred dollar bills :eek: That is a lot of diesel fuel for the papi. I got home took it out back and was totally mesmerized by the power and silence of the bow[up] Can't wait to get out there and try it on a real live target,:D

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
I hope you and your bow are happy together...lol

i'm hoping to get a switchback in a few weeks.[up]

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Yup alot of money when buying the Switchback and then if you buy everything to dress her up you can add on another 400 easy .

I bought the fuse quiver fuse stabilizer Trophey taker shakey hunter rest and threw on my Real Deal Spot Hogg sight .

Great feel shooting the bow with no hand shock at all on release . I have to say not the fastest bow by any means but then again hunters have harvested game with the long bow for years !!

Great buy !

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Congrats on the new bow purchase!:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts