New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got a chance to hang up more of my mounts. The shoulder mount bear is a color phase black. The bear rug was my first bow killed black bear. The brown one scored 19 3/4" P&Y. The turkey os my Merriam and one of the four from my grand slam all mounted in a similar fashion. I put him up because I love the white tipped feathers. I wish I had more wall space for the other turkey's and about fifteen more deer heads and an elk but I don't! Just thought I would share!:D

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Those Merriam's are beautiful. I've only hunted the Eastern but then again this is only my fifth turkey season. I've been looking into outfitters to go out West next year after either Merriam's or Rio's but we'll see.

Nice color phase bear too. That's another one I'd like to go after one of these days.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Please check out www.whitetailcreek.com best Merriam place you can ever go. You will not believe the toms you will see they have a 100% success record for years on nice Long beards. Tell them I told you about them. Great guys, great accomodations, great food. I have hunted with them several times and know you will not be dissapointed.
Greg Hopf:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.