New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to sit the afternoon Saturday for the end of winter bow. LOL, its suppose to hit 50. Anyway, whether I see or get anything I'm just going to take it in and enjoy the afternoon. Think I'll just relax some more that evening too with the Nascar shootout at 8pm on Fox:D

Actually looking forward to doing some bass fishing and of course getting out for Turkey a few times, bring it on Spring.

So who else will be out there the last day???

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
ill be out in am hopefully a doe or buck walks by if not oh well its been a great year

·
Registered
6,747 Posts
I may shed hunt but as far as hunting goes I am done. I will be clearing some shooting lanes the next few weeks and was kind of hoping we had a little snow for scouting purposes. But I can live without it. Good luck to those going out.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
I'll be out enjoying and saying my goodbye's till next Sept. Unless I score tommorow.[patcheye] With a storm comming on Sunday it should prove interesting. Much needed excercise if nothing else. Good luck to everyone who will be fortunate to make it out one more time.[up]

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
unless someone in my club needs one I am done. Waiting for Sunday to start this years aggressive projects of making room for more food plots and turning the place back into a haven for deer.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I'll be out there for an AM and a PM sit just to keep it honest. Can't quite say done yet. Took my second biggest buck ever last day of shotgun a couple years back and hoping lightning strikes twice.

·
Registered
678 Posts
went out yesterday to take down stands took down 2 got to the third it was 315 could not do it with out sitting 1 more time had the xbow with me didnt see anything but great just to be there ....cant wait till sept

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
I'm done for the year. I've never hunted so little in 16 seasons afield, damn newborn [hihi] j/k He did take up a lot of my time but the woods will be there for me next year.

Got one doe with the bow in Nov but had a few of the best heart racing moments I've ever had with a couple of the biggest bucks I've ever seen on the hoof... 60 yds out and no shot. Oh well, gonna be fun finding them during the off season.

Good luck to those with one more weekend, I'm heading to NC tomorrow for my babies Christening this weekend and some family time.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
make sure it does not look like youre striper fishing
Have fun Dan, see you next season. Can't put a season or price on family time, esp. when their that young, enjoy em while you can. Ps. scout out some retirement places and land while your down there.[patcheye]

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'll be out tomorrow a.m. for the last time this season with the bow. Wish everybody luck this last weekend. Bucks by me still holding bone

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
I/m finished. Freezer is full, I've been walking with the kids once in a while checking 2 cams we still have out.

Good luck to all who go out[up]

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Went out this morning for my last sit. I work tomorrow and saturday so my season ended today.
Good luck to everyone else

1 - 20 of 29 Posts