New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I tell you, Ted Nugent is one heck of an individual. It always amazes me how intelligently he speaks about our great sport. You can tell his passion and commitment to it and everything he does by the language and depictions he creates.

Just unbelievable...
David

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Love Nug!

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I read it the other day yoda, thought I responded, but I guess not.

Very good read. I used to think Ted was a little nutty, but now that Ive seen his show Spirit in the Wild a few times, Im starting to like him more and more. He is very well educated on all manners of the sport, and he is definitely good to have on our side.

Thanks for sharing it with us!:)

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
oh come on now, 230grain, his cd "hunt music" is awesome, it hasnt left my cd player since the first week of september...i even have the song "i just wanna go hunting" as my cell phone ringer hahaa. once again ted's best statement= never defend always promote, anyone feel like nominating nbk to be on "wanted ted or alive" the second season?

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How could you not love the Nuge? The guy is truly amazing.

Did anyone see his show where he took one of the contestants hunting and he showed how to field dress and skin a deer? It was awesome! What was most impressive is the progress he has made in the way most of the contestants now think versus how they thought when they started the show. His passion, education, and manner in which he conveys his thoughts are truly making a difference.

David

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I just read it. It was a very good article. It would be cool to hunt the President's ranch.

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Watch for a Nuge hunting article in the New York Times on either Christmas eve or Christmas day.

Who else is reaching out to the general public on a daily basis talking about hunting and gun ownership??

Not Jackie Bushman. Certainly not Tom Petty....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts