New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was one of the first in my area to use the outsourced finger printing,(that was on 1/3/09). I called after 2 mo., and was told by the trooper(went thru NJSP) in a very irritated tone to call back in 2 days when the guy who did that was there. I did and was told my paperwork was sent to Trenton on the 16th of Jan. It is now Apr.9 and nothing yet. What makes me crazy is not the wait, but the nonchalance in their treatment of this constitutional right, I think they are inconvenienced by the process and really don't care if we get an ID card or not WHAT A STATE [wallmad] The silver lining is the the rifle I have on layaway will be payed for by the time my FID gets here.:)

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
They dont want you to have a gun and wont go a step out of the way to ensure you can envoke your 2nd Amendment right. Glad you are in such good spirits about it. After 3 and a half months, Id be pretty pissed off. [mad]

·
Registered
51 Posts
They are not all that bad - I recently went through Sparta PD (Sussex County) and I received notice my FID was in within 5 weeks without even calling them.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
I recently went through Sparta PD (Sussex County)
I think that's the reason why. A few years ago, I went through the local PD here in Hunterdon County and got mine in less than a month. I really think it depends on where you live.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts