New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

I have read a lot here, but not really found the answer.

1. As a non resident with a firearms and bow safety card, do I need this FID card to muzzy hunt NJ.

How long does it take to obtain this card? Does it expire? Fees associated?

2. Does anyone know where I can find if there are any unallocated muzzy permits for Jan 1 - ? 2015 for zone 14 or others.

Thank you for all responses.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Question 1: It is not needed to hunt with. As a Non-Resident you can still obtain one by applying at the NJ State Police Barracks closest to where you reside. It doesn't expire but is subject to be forfeited if you end up getting involved in one of the 9 disqualifiers. The fee is $5 for the card and $57.50 for your fingerprints. Depending on the NJSP Stations backlog it may take a couple of months. All of their applications go through interoffice mail and goes through their Division Headquarters in Trenton.

Question 2: Check the NJ Division of Fish and Game website for up to date permit availability for all zones. Non-Resident License fees would apply

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.