New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fern236 my Prayers will be with you tomorrow during your knee surgery. With the Lord's prayers and the good hands of the Othopedic Doctor you should be OK. A few weeks of PT and you will back in boots.
"Que Dios te Acompane" [up]

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Tony thats a good prayer. I pray that the Lord will comfort your thoughts and calm you and be with the Dr. and health care people both in surgery and rehabilitation.They gave me cortizone two weeks ago and I was able to walk again and Saturday I pushed it a little to much. We all seem to push to much maybe. Take it easy and heal up.Pray it all goes well for you.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Thanks to all for the prayers, I found out today that they are repairing the PCL, two miniscuses,and possibly fusing the ACL.
leaving at 08:00am tomorrow for the hospital, hopefully with the good Lords help I'll be back around soon.

[up]

G

·
Best of luck Fern, get well soon, the 2006 season will be here before we know it....and don'y get caught flirting with the nurses[up]

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
and don'y get caught flirting with the nurses
Well I'm back home and in Pain,but I had to check in on the bunch of kooks on this site, and say thanks for the prayers and well wishes,apparently all went well acording to the doc. now the fun begins, rehab[sad].[sad] the nurses were not exactly something to write home about.;)
well gonna take my Meds & Sleep...

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Gunnyfern, I just saw the post. Glad everything went well. Hears to a quick recovery.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Happy to hear of the good results. You'll be up and running around in no time. A few days down at the boat drinking cervezas and catching stripers will cure any pain. We just have to wait a few more month's[smirk]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
How'd I miss this?

Gunny, glad to hear that everything went well. Now the tough part of getting that knee back in shape. You're a hard chargin devil dog though...you'll have that knee back to normal in no time!

Speedy recovery![up]:)

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
How'd I miss this?
Thats cause you were too busy Moderating BHC's Posts
I'm Sure :D .
Thanks Wiz, and thanks all for the prayers & good thoughts.
I'll be in a full leg cast until january 2nd then the stitches & cast come off and the rehab begins.

Hopefully I'll be seeing some of you at the Garden State Show, if I am in shape by then...

Anyway Happy Holidays To all,and those of you fortunate to be hunting, may your arrows fly true, and your bullets straight.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Good luck I'm sure you'll do just fine. If not, they have come along way with prostetics..:D

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
thanks Dude, comforting to hear
Gunny I was just kidding. I'm sure everything will be fine. Just rehab like the docs tell you to and you'll be great. Up and about in no time.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Just rehab like the docs tell you to and you'll be great. Up and about in no time.
thanks, This is my fifth knee surgery, you'd think i'd be used to it by now[confused] the older I get the more they hurt, or is it just me[smirk]..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.