New Jersey Hunters banner

fellow construction tradesmen

2K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  drome 
#1 ·
I know alot of guys on here are in the construction trades. I got a new job a few weeks back doing estimating and project management for a general contractor (commercial / industrial). If any of you guys do commercial work, let me know and maybe I can send some plans your way and hopefully some work.

Dennis

#4 ·
Email me the name of your company and contact address, phone, fax and what areas you do work in. drome@comcast.net

Sometimes we get small fitout jobs, which is just connecting hvac ducts to RTU's already installed with supply and return mains already connected.

Let me know what size masonry jobs you do buckhunter1, my old place of business was a very large union masonry contractor, we used to do 3 million dollar brick jobs for large supermarkets.

#6 ·
I am a Hardwood Flooring contractor... Refinishing, repairing, replacing, all new...what ever your harwood flooring needs are we do!!! 1 888 274-4700.... Always looking for places to sneak in a plug!!! LOL!
A week ago I was in dire need of a guy to price out a refinishing job. You're definitely going into the database :)

You go into new york?

#14 ·
I know alot of guys on here are in the construction trades. I got a new job a few weeks back doing estimating and project management for a general contractor (commercial / industrial). If any of you guys do commercial work, let me know and maybe I can send some plans your way and hopefully some work.
Same with me guys. I work for a GC and i have a few good projects starting up as we speak, so I'll be sending out bid packages soon. Let me know if interested. 128 Condo units in Jersey City starting up.

#18 ·
drome, I work for BCC/Belle Construction in Fairfield.

IMB, what's the name of your HVAC company? I don't think your bidding the project I'm talking about, because I'm sending all the bids out. Matter a fact, HVAC bids will be going out this week, and I do need another company to bid. Let me know, and I will get you a package.

#21 ·
Drome, my father owns his own electrical business. They do everything from residential to commerical to traffic lights to landscape lightning. The have bucket truck service. Business always slows up around this time of year. If you could use an electrial contractor let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.