New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know alot of guys on here are in the construction trades. I got a new job a few weeks back doing estimating and project management for a general contractor (commercial / industrial). If any of you guys do commercial work, let me know and maybe I can send some plans your way and hopefully some work.

Dennis

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
thats really nice of you man. my name is frank, and i do masonry work. give me a call let me know where you do most of your work. 201 655 3573

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Email me the name of your company and contact address, phone, fax and what areas you do work in. [email protected]

Sometimes we get small fitout jobs, which is just connecting hvac ducts to RTU's already installed with supply and return mains already connected.

Let me know what size masonry jobs you do buckhunter1, my old place of business was a very large union masonry contractor, we used to do 3 million dollar brick jobs for large supermarkets.

·
11,226 Posts
I am a Hardwood Flooring contractor... Refinishing, repairing, replacing, all new...what ever your harwood flooring needs are we do!!![up] 1 888 274-4700....[up] Always looking for places to sneak in a plug!!! LOL!:D[up]

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am a Hardwood Flooring contractor... Refinishing, repairing, replacing, all new...what ever your harwood flooring needs are we do!!! 1 888 274-4700.... Always looking for places to sneak in a plug!!! LOL!
A week ago I was in dire need of a guy to price out a refinishing job. You're definitely going into the database :)

You go into new york?

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
drome, thats really nice of you man! to quote nightstalker911 "hunters helping hunters. thats what its all about!" those words really stuck in my head.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I sell Dodge Reports (construction info., plans and spec's). Ever use them? If you want to check them out, let me know.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Profesional vagaboud. I'm here if you need help in hunting or fishing call me any time [up]

·
Registered
388 Posts
I might as well stick a little plug in here as well.

Anyone looking for any help? I am looking for a job in any trade, to learn the ropes if you would. 20 years old, pretty much open to anything, I need a job. :D

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jerseyjim, check your voice mail.

I have a project we are doing in soho, new york city, left you a message.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I know alot of guys on here are in the construction trades. I got a new job a few weeks back doing estimating and project management for a general contractor (commercial / industrial). If any of you guys do commercial work, let me know and maybe I can send some plans your way and hopefully some work.
Same with me guys. I work for a GC and i have a few good projects starting up as we speak, so I'll be sending out bid packages soon. Let me know if interested. 128 Condo units in Jersey City starting up.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Luv2hunt, I think my company is bidding this project for the HVAC. PS, gimme a call about hunting and scouting too

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
drome, I work for BCC/Belle Construction in Fairfield.

IMB, what's the name of your HVAC company? I don't think your bidding the project I'm talking about, because I'm sending all the bids out. Matter a fact, HVAC bids will be going out this week, and I do need another company to bid. Let me know, and I will get you a package.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Drome, and Luv2hunt, I emailed both of you my work info. If you have any other questions, just gimme a shout.

Ian

1 - 20 of 22 Posts