New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this decal is displayed PROUDLY on my truck rear window.

gotta love it!
its a bit small...you can see it in my photo gallery, it says DITCH THE BITCH.........lets go hunting:p

·
3,413 Posts

That's my favorite decal.

·
Registered
273 Posts
i guess you have a very understanding wife outlaw or yer young and single...bacs,i sent my check in last week and am waiting for the "package"

·
3,413 Posts
bacs,i sent my check in last week and am waiting for the "package"
It'll take 6-8 weeks to process normally, but well worth the wait!

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im almost 19...dad says if im smart ill never get married:D[smirk] (so does every other hunter in our club)

·
Registered
273 Posts
you're on the right road outlaw...but "one hair on a womans *** rules the world"...my grandfather said that to me over and over and damn them old guys know what they're talking about....i hope that wasn't to nasty to post?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Outlaw's Dad and the rest of us in the hunting club DO in fact tell him to be smart and NEVER get married...And we really laughed at the sticer on his truck when we first saw it....

BUT, the one thing that he doesn't realize yet is that he's NEVER gonna get laid (for his first time !!!) with that sticker on his truck window and as a signature on his personal e-mails !!!!

He almost blew it with a little 17 year old hottie because of that signature on his e-mail...She is smokin' hot, but didn't take too kindly to the signature/sticker...

But, as of last Saturday, he still has a chance to get "lucky"!!! LMAO (FYI - She owns her own compound bow, but the "LET'S DITCH THE BITCH" part really got to her!!! She truly is a "wife" in the making - Already complaining and they haven't even been on a real date, yet!!!)

Yup boyz, the kid's still "cherry"...If he ever gets locked up, Bubba's gonna show him about "goin' huntin' for some fresh meat!!!" LMAO

As far as stickers, I'm with Bacs - The UBNJ sticker is the way to go - In the past few years, I've seen more and more of them popping up on vehicles during my commute to and from Teterboro to Long Branch each day and on the way out Rte. 78 to the hunting club.

Also, the UBNJ License Plates have really caught on and are showing up more and more...It's nice to see who your "brothers" in hunting are!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts