New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of fishing line do you use,I just put spiderwire on my heavy action rod and it did nothing but twist and backlash,guess what's coming off.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What the hell is P-line?

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
it would be interesting to see outlawjt tie on a lure with it. it's like the diameter of a 1 lb test line.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok you said that you use 2 lb test,I'm sure thats for trout have you ever tried the heavier lb test line? Is it expensive and does it have a good shelf life.

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
For what situation D??

4LB SILVER THREAD FOR STREAM TROUT
8LB ANDE FOR RV TROUT(LIVE BAIT RODS_
12LB ANDE FRO RV TROUT(TROLLING RODS)
40 LB POWER PRO FOR DIPSEY RODS
40 LB POWER PRO FOR FLUKE
15 AND 20LB ANDE FOR BLUES AND STRIPER RODS.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
My favorite fishing line is the one with a monster fish on the other end.

No matter what line I have on my reel though, theres always a "sucker" on one end, and no I dont mean the fish.

:D:D:D:D

Forgot to add that I use either berkley tri-lene green 4lbs test for trout fishing. Or McCoy green 4 lbs test.

For b [no swearing please] and all other fishing I bump it up to the 6 or 8 lbs test.

I dont know much about line though, Im only a casual fisherman. (In other words, dont take my advice on fishing line, my fishing methods may be ok....but remember, I dont know a thing about the tackle):D

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
dbuck, i mostly fish for trout. that's what i use. yes it does have a long shelf life as you put it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts