New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was on this website call myfishingpictures.com when i saw this picture of this fat perch....im gonna attempt to post it...if it doesnt work ill send the link.

·
Registered
499 Posts
there is a lake called long pond in the adirondacks, it puts out perch every winter in the 2.5lb class. saw a sink full of perch like the one pictured - - - - awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
I have a pic of a perch I caught about 7-8 years ago.It is roughly the same size. I will to scan it to post it.

I caught it at Kasmir Pond in Waywayanda. I also caught some decent b [no swearing please] there.

I went back there a few years later when there was good ice. The pond was then screwed up. When I caught that fish there was a beaver dam on the pond making it much deeper. In the time between the beaver either got trapped or caught by a predator. With the water level down the oxygen level must have dropped because my shiners were dead 10 minutes after hitting the water. Needless to say no more big perch or bass.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Big perch

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that stinks 230grain hollow point. same thing happened with this pond i used to catch bluegills and sunnies at.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
man what a pig of a perch. you will sometimes get them that big in Lak Hopatcong..

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Amazing!

Almost built like a Bass!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts