New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
[up] on that!! Also i see he lives in free america.Holster on his hip,shooting a 45 in his yard and traffic in the background.i bet not one person came around to see what the shooting was all about.[hihi]

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I wish I had a 1911 great video the dad is an IT guy and she should have realized he was able to see EXACTLY what she was doing.
I work in IT and I had a similar situation with my wife's 18yr old sister who was staying with us (after her mom kicked her out ) she was using my wife's thinkpad to rip me and my wife down to her friends on FB and MySpace she was sent packing...My wife printed out everthing and slipped it into her sister's suitcase which she then had me meet her with at the port authority along with a bus ticket back home adios !!!

·
Registered
10,463 Posts
If we had such a thing as "Facebook" when I was a kid, & I pulled that crap on my parents, my dad would've introduced me to "Assboot"! :D

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
My wife ,which tends to be anti handgun even loved the video! I just look at her and say I seen that last night and thats the way we handle things down there.[rofl]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts