New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else encountered the guy that likes to walk around in the mud/lake up to his chest over in the Ireland Brook area of the lake? He usually is there when the weather gets nice and warm. I've seen him chest high in the brook before (fully clothed), and then seem him sloshing away in the muck next to the lake. A friend has also found a sign challenging males to mud wrestle there. He's a wierd dude but never has bothered me or anyone else that I know of.

Anyone else have any run ins with this guy????

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Wow!! That's pretty strange... I generally avoid grown men trying to get me to mud wrestle with them. Now if it was an attractive woman[up]

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, i only fish in this area usually during the early part of the year as it stocked with trout, i avoid the place when I see his car parked there. Creeps me out.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Somebody I know had a run in with this guy once and was telling me about it. Might of been my brother or my cousin that was telling me but I don't remember.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
what kind of car does the guy have?

Last I remember (about 5 -6 years ago)he was driving a red/maroon Chevy 4 dr sedan.
Yes...this is def. him, I ran into him about 7 yrs ago, it was so F'ing creepy. My buddy and I were fishing and he kept walking near us and looked like he wanted to ask us something but then finally he walked away. After we were done fishing, we head back to the car and in the trail is a note asking if we would be interested in mud wrestling and he left his number. My buddy swore that I left it there as a joke, I did not. Ha...I'm just glad others have run into him, I tell people about him and they look at me like I'm the one that is crazy. I really want to convince one of my friends to actually mud wrestle him!!! hahahahah

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I live in Milltown fish Ireland Brook from time to time. I will have to look for this guy.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
i was fishing there maybe two weeks ago and found an invitation for males 21 and older for mud-wrestling. no joke, i took a picture of it with my cell phone. if someone lets me know how to post pics here i will put it up. its some crazy sh*t

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
That's not the same guy!!!!!!! The guy I remember was Greek looking with dark hair and older. Watch that mud guys, it's loaded with the contagious ass-grab, ****-attractious bacteria.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts