New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give a heads up that the Farmers Sportsman Club will be having a 3D shoot this Sunday. I will be there with my father in law around 9 am. Anyone going?

Shoot Straight!

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
im new to archery still since i just got my lic. about 4 months ago...i have never done a 3d shoot before..should this be the first i come to or is it too advanced for a person not knowing how a 3d shoot works lol

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
im new to archery still since i just got my lic. about 4 months ago...i have never done a 3d shoot before..should this be the first i come to or is it too advanced for a person not knowing how a 3d shoot works lol

·
Banned
5,619 Posts
should this be the first i come to or is it too advanced for a person not knowing how a 3d shoot works
Nope its pretty basic, there are just targets in the woods (30 to be exact) and you folloow a trail and wing arrows at all of them. If you do go make sure your using fieldtips only broadheads arent allowed/ Good Luck.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
72 yards is quite the distance lol my bow is sited for 50 yards..i would be doing some guessing for that one lol

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL!!! Ducati, don't give away all the yardage[hihi][hihi] Most targets are 72 yards trust me and aim high[hihi][hihi]

Remington, if you have your bow sighted in these 3D shoots are a great teachers and training for the bow season. You can always move p on targets that might be to far for you at this time. If you can have your bow out to 30 and your comfortable with that it makes most shots on this course makable for you.

Try it and you will be hooked. Good luck[up][up]

Shoot Straight!

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
thanks man...i might give it a shot this weekend...ill post when i know for sure! thanks for the help [up]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.