New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will be getting there around 8am or 8:30 depending on those coming with me.

Shoot Straight!

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
i am around now! woo! imma try and make it[up]

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
I may try depending on how I feel. Bad timing for them, though, the same weekend as "Bigfoot" down in Jackson.

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
I am still going my wife has to do something at work in the morning she should be home by 9:30 than I can drive down. I have a 2.5yr old and a 2 month old I cant leave them unattended thats why I am leaving so late. I hope I run into ya.. I am the fat guy shooting the 6yr old Reflex It will probably be the only bow with out parralell limbs.

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am leaving the house around 9am so should be there around 9:45. I should be there with my father in law and a buddy. I will be wearing a grey Targeteer's shirt and shooting a bowtech swat.

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Hey I had a good time today at farmers i did not get there till 11:30 I shot with 2 other buddies. Good shoot today targets were spread out a little more on the bottom course. Some far shots. I missed some today.. Oh well It was a great time the skunk and turkey got me..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.