New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told today by a reliable source in the PD. That the 2 big bucks I put in the zone 64 permit for were killed last night. One was a big 10 point and the other a 16 pointer. What a crock of sh^t. I know the farmer permits a needed in some places. But you are charging guys $28 for a permit and $28 for a buck stub to hunt there, yet this guy and 10 people who shoot for him are wacking all the nice deer for free. I wonder if they buried those deer, yeah right! Well I had to vent[wallmad]

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Monmouth Battlefield off Wemrock Rd last night. Manalapan PD told me about it today. I was seeing those bucks every morning on my way into work.[down]

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
is that zone a special zone or something? i dont get it....either way thats rough man good luck on locating another brute[up]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[down]

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah zone 64 is just for monmouth battlefield state park. You get 6 day firearm and all of winter bow on the permit.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They cannot keep the animals. So those beautiful animals have to be burried. What did they accomplish by shooting them? I guess they feel like real men now

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
That sucks! Farmer permits should be antlerless only.
you would prevent more deer from being born this way. killing the bucks has little affect in my opinion since a buck will mate with as many does as possible. less bucks just mean the remaining bucks get more action. same amount of deer breed or close to it.

They cannot keep the animals. So those beautiful animals have to be burried. What did they accomplish by shooting them? I guess they feel like real men now
please those heads are probably just about frozen in the freezer now.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
state laws are very strict concerning the farmer permits.

Im on a farmer permit for a guy in my area, and he doesnt care if its a doe or a monster, he wants them dead to save his crops.

sucks about having those nice deer killed.

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Im on a farmer permit for a guy in my area, and he doesnt care if its a doe or a monster, he wants them dead to save his crops.
Yea, but it's the same farmer when you ask permission to hunt his land he tells you: NO!
I know, I have one of those behind me....

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.