New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
never fished fall stocking but may give it a try. anyone know if they stock the raritan under route 22.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
they stock most of the spots they do in the spring. If there is a deep hole there, they most likely will stock it. Good luck.[up]

·
Registered
92 Posts
They do stock that spot spring and fall...Fall stocking tends to be around bridges and easy access areas, spring they spread them out a bit better ...at least thats been my observation

·
Registered
819 Posts
the 22 stocking is usually packed with little to show. i fish the 202 bridge and pulled out several nice trout out of there in the spring. [up][up] the entire 22 bridge is deep water. actually very deep water.

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
22 bridge hold fish during stocking however is always packed. i dont even bother. i go to 202 bridge instead. theres more fishable water there. but also that bridge gets hammered. if you know the right spots you can trout fish all the way into feb.believe it or not there alot of holdovers.

·
Banned
4,539 Posts
it will be a blood bath for sure. I wish they would change the limit to one or two fish...then we would catch them all the way to spring

1 - 6 of 6 Posts