New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fall musky bite is on.
Picked up a 40 missed another one the same size and my partner hooked a mid forty incher the other day.
Here is a pic of the forty I boated.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I love Musky fishing[up]

I do a lot of Delaware River Musky fishing. It is awesome![up][up]

Nice fish!!!

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Looks like Monksville? We did well a few years ago at Greenwood Lake--check out my gallery..

Catch and release? Good job!

·
Banned
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BobM, It looks like you know John B aka Musky Daze.
I've known John for a long time. He is a great guy and a great musky guide.

Dave, Where about on the river do you fish?
I've fished Poxono and Belevidere with pretty good success.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I fish between Milford and Dingmans. The river is good Musky fishing

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Up until a month ago I had no ide where Mountain Lake was....Ithought it was the big one in Montain Lakes LOL:p

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Posted: 10 Nov 2005 4:50 PM

Currently Offline Posts: 181
Up until a month ago I had no ide where Mountain Lake was....Ithought it was the big one in Montain Lakes LOL
It is off the beaten path..out rt46 past the fish hachery then make a right and a bunch of other turns. I have it marked on my GPS reciever. At first look it seems like a private lake, but there are no signs and no one ever bothered me fishing there.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Man those are some nice fish!!!! I have never fished for them before, but love to one day!![up] Keep up the great photos

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
NICE FISH! Did you catch it on a Depth Raider, Grandma or a Suick?

I just ordered 15 Wisconsin Muskie for the 6 acre pond on the farm to control the overpopulated smallmouths. It cost me 350 dollars for 15 with shipping. They are 12 to 15 inches long.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Nice! I used MuskieDaze (crazy John) for a fun day at Greenwood Lake a couple of years ago. We nailed a big one on the first cast (50incher) and John said that he had never seen that before. Well, 3 hours later we caught a 48 and a 28.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts