New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm new to hunting in NJ and have a quick question about the bow license I just purchased.

Is the fall bow (as opposed to the permit bow) license zone specific? Having read the regs and the NJ F&W site, i cant quite tell.

My license has what appears to be a region number (a number in really large print on the far right side of the license number line).

I just got an invite to hunt with some people in a different location in 2 weeks time and don't know if i need to buy another license for that hunting zone.

Thanks for any input or feedback.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
No, your regular license is good state wide. Just remember that not all zones open this coming Saturday. Some open the 3rd of October.

Once the permit bow opens, you'll need to purchase permits for each zone you want to hunt. $$$

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, it is a big #9. I happened to have told them I was planning to hunt Zone 9 this year, so it got me a little concerned when I noticed it on the license.

I didn't make the 2009 connection. Would have been more obvious if they had a big "09" on the damn thing.

thanks for the feedback.

·
Banned
1,843 Posts
Hey, this is NJ. Lots of things are screwed up. I'm sure you'll find more. Good luck.
Just for your info the lic. is generated in the fine state of Tennesse and not in New Jersey. The state just contract for the lic. at a fee to the vendor

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.