New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm tired of guys taking 2nd hand rumor instead of reading that facts first we don't take the time to look first. at times i feel like we are acting like antis. lets not hang our own guys over rumors [wallmad][wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
MY guys dont hunt or fish the way that turkey hunter did
i second that...even if we are wrong about something and it is a rumor..then it shouldnt matter???

·
Registered
17,902 Posts
MY guys dont hunt or fish the way that turkey hunter did
I get what Probuck is saying...

Hell.. what if it comes back that the guy shot was the one stalking the Tom that the shooter was working?

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so where does it say he shot at a decoy, or he was stalking

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
This is exactly why hunting of any type should be banned in NJ!!!
I bet you more people died today in car crashes then by hunting.

I bet you more people died today do from smoking then hunting

I bet you more people died today from drinking for years and years then hunting today

I bet you you are a

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Banned
4,539 Posts
WTF???

Probuck0 feel free to hunt with Mr. Einreinhofer, I don't care how sorry he feels, I'm not hunting with him.

·
Banned
1,011 Posts
Still, 1 was in the wrong right?? Accidents happen yes....but could easily be avoided as in this position
Not all accidents could be avoided. Rememer guys pellets from a shotgun spread out at far distances so who knows what happened.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[wallmad][wallmad][spy][ninja]

idiot..just plain dumb...anti[down]

·
Banned
4,539 Posts
Not all accidents could be avoided. Rememer guys pellets from a shotgun spread out at far distances so who knows what happened.
yes but several in the face??? How far to put several pellets in an 8 inch circle?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
gvs i'm not defending him i think he's wrong. its just guys go overboard with adding more to the stories. and then we have more then the facts.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
its just guys go overboard with adding more to the storie
that i agree with...adding to the story when you aint the one telling it...thats dumb...but us talking about a "rumor" is no big deal in my book cuz most rumors that i have seen turn out to be pretty true...

·
Registered
2,376 Posts

Does that mean we should ban cars as well?I am willing to bet everyone in this state broke a law while driving.Not to mention the far higer death rate in cars than by hunting or even fire armes in general.Hell even the govenor and his driver broke thae law and was in an accident.

I say we ban all vehicles and use horses or oxen and wagons again. [rofl]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts