New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone hunted it. I work rigth around the coner from it and saw some really nice bucks..I think it's a six or better.. Thanks

·
3,413 Posts
The UBNJ has administered this hunt for the last 8 years, you have to be a UBNJ member to participate because our insurance covers you. You also have to complete a background check now due to 9/11. If you want more info about the hunt contact John Enrdl, UBNJ Vice-President.

·
3,413 Posts
where is this place at? I know of one down in south jersey at the atlantic city airport... is this the sameone?
That's it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I take part in this hunt. 6 points or better for the bucks. You are not required to be a member of UBNJ to participate. There is a white doe that has lived here for several years. During the orientation everyone is told not to shoot her. If you do, you lose your privilege to take part in this hunt.

·
3,413 Posts
You are not required to be a member of UBNJ to participate
My mistake, it is run by both the UBNJ & the NJSFSC.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would love to hunt it..I will contact the UBNJ..That would be great, one minute from work .. unless I call out I don't think my boss would be happy if he saw my truck..Hey jersey joe were do you work.. I work for Clayton's concrete...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Tommy your 30 seconds from me. I work on California ave in the tan building behind mohawk tile. You'll see my green f150 outfront. I have been eyeing up the piece of woods between the back water and California ave. There is a power line that runs from our driveway back through the woods. It looks like a decent spot.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm from barnegat D.L. but I kno EHT like the back of my hand..Hey J.J I have probably seen your truck .I cut down Cal to fire all the time..

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Was just wondering if I knew anyone . I lived in EHT for about 29 years and went to school there .

I lived on Spruce AVE . Just about all my life .

Don

1 - 15 of 15 Posts