New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Right handed Mathews Z7 in mint codition and i mean mint condition. Package includes Bow,Two piece quiver by mathews, 5pin Spot hog sight ,stabilzer slim , drop away rest by QAP,String dampners, Peep sight, draw 27 , max weight 65 ,80%let off. AWESOME BOW AND AMAZING PRICE $900.00 For everything. Email me at [email protected] im usually in the elizabeth /union county area or in Moonachie / meadowlands area. Delivery can be arranged.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Bow is fully loaded with everything except the stand and arrows . Asking 900.00 if you have an offer you can email it to me as well. I can tell you this bow has been taken care of better than any baby alive

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This bow is nothing but quality and was put together by a mathews pro-staff member with nothing but quality products. Go to a sport shop and pick up any mathews minimum it will run you is 1,300-1,600 depending on what you get put on.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It Can be done all you need to do is change the bottom wheel(cam) and you have your 29 in draw. If you have a mathews dealer located near you they can do it or if you want i can set you up with the mathews pro staff member that put this bow together and he can do it for you . but you will cover those fees

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This bow bare retails $899.00 for $1.00 more you can get it fully loaded with quality accessories. There is nothing but the best on this bow.

Someone asked why am i selling this bow ?
Im selling this actually for my father because he Gets a New Mathews Bow every year. This bow was used for 6months then he retired it and got the Z7 extreme tactical and now has the mathews Helim on its way. He asked me to sell it because he rather see this quality bow go to someone who can get great use out of it and also a great bang for there buck with these tough times. Honestly If I was a righty this bow would not even be up for sale. but since im blessed to be the only lefty in my family its up for sale.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Mike at A&M has the wheels he changes them for a hundred bucks. Bought mine this summer with everything was just over 1,500. This is a great deal good luck with the sale

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.